" F l o w e r "

flaw
//Just smile ♥: tnereffid

MEMORIES ABOUT SHOUT DARLINKS FOLLOW D'BOARD

  • "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ♥ :)


The Boss!


Contact Me!

Credit Card!
06:07 | 1 Cloud(s)
tnereffid




aku boleh menyandar
pada seribu bahu 
kalau aku mahu
tapi aku memilih untuk
yang satu itu
yang paling dungu
yang buat aku bersandar
sambil airmata aku
jatuh bertalu
dan hati aku
pecah beribu

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)


Post a Comment