" F l o w e r "

flaw
//Just smile ♥

MEMORIES ABOUT SHOUT DARLINKS FOLLOW D'BOARD

  • "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ♥ :)


The Boss!


Contact Me!

Credit Card!
08:01 | 0 Cloud(s)



Sometimes i cant sleep at night. There's an emptiness there.
From when you'd keep me up past 4am bcause you cared. Its been a few months now.
You're still keeping me up. But i haven't talked to you in some time.
You're just in my head. I'm so mad at myself. I hate myself instead of hating you n idk if that's possible. Because i convinced myself i was over you and i know it was all pretend.
I pretended not to be upset when we got in a fight.
I pretended i didn't look forward to seeing you everyday.
I pretended that i wasn't hurt when you broke my heart.
I pretended i didn't miss you when you didn't come around.
Now all these lies have showed me is that i miss you so much more than i realized.
Or maybe i just miss the moments we made..
Its just too late. She owns you now :')

0 Comments:


Post a Comment